Receptionist / Senior Receptionist at The Harrington Residences
- South West London (SW7)
- From £23,000 to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
You will also be responsible for managing the reception area for The Harrington Residences, to communicate with other members of the team to ensure all standards are met ensuring attention to detail is maintained at all times. You will also be expected to lead the way in providing luxury service to our guests and helping the reception team in their continued effort to go beyond what our guests expect of us.
The role’s responsibilities will cover both the serviced apartments across The Harrington Collection. Our clients are affluent individuals who are used to purchasing luxury products and services. It will be a distinct advantage if you have previous experience working within a 5 star hotel and/or spa. It is essential that you understand how the luxury end of the market differs when it comes to service.
If high standards and giving customers the best possible experience through personalised and friendly service is ingrained in how you work then we want to hear from you.
- Exceptional guest relations skills, experience within the luxury market is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience within the hospitality industry would be a plus
- A desire to maintain and develop the highest standards of personalised service, ensuring that clients’ experience is exceeded at all times
- Flexibility to multi task and take ownership of day to day operational protocols is essential
- A high degree of proficiency in English language
- A second language would be preferable (French or German is desirable)
- Ability in effectively answering/solving client queries and issues in a timely fashion is essential
- Experience and good understanding of using a PMS (we use Guestline)
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
- Adaptable and able to use high levels of initiative at all times
- Taking pride in your work, your appearance as well as a keen eye for detail in everything you do
- Must be educated to a degree level, priority will be given to hospitality graduates
- Great team player, problem solver and quick thinker
- Applicants must be flexible with regard to shifts
- All candidates must be able to show their eligibility to work in the UK and be based in London.
We look forward to developing your career with us!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org